TAG. YOU’RE IT. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favourite blogs and tell them they are it. (ノ●ω●)ノ~
Oh noooo. Well, let’s see if I can come up with ten facts that don’t cause you to fall asleep by the end.
- I have a huge comics collection, organized in a bunch of shortboxes. I mostly collect older comics, and trade wait for new ones (with the exception of my somewhat small pull list).
- The most I have paid for a comic is $75. It was Fantastic Four #50.
- Most comics I don’t pay much more than $1, though.
- I like horror manga, but I haven’t read any in a while.
- I haven’t taken any vacation time all summer :(
- I used to have a miniature longhaired dachshund named Nadja. I miss having pets.
- The reason I started posting cute animals pictures and gifs was that I wanted a little something to cheer myself up in the morning, because even though I wake up early, I still hate mornings. I find it hard to be angry if I’m looking at something insufferably cute.
- I’m afraid of spiders, but recently I accidentally let a black widow live in my bedroom for a month, because I didn’t know it was a black widow. Oops. Anyway, it was scooted outside.
- I need a haircut.
- My name is Laura (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ