#this has been a reblog
I can summon a storm of weird hybrid chickenducks
my doodles come to life? I dunno xD
CAN I SHOOT SNOWFLAKES AND STAR LIGHT OUT OF MY HANDS BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE SO COOL
IS MY SUPERPOWER THE ABILITY TO SMASH THE PATRIARCHY? FUCK YEAH
I AM A LAWYER AND I HAVE THE POWERS OF ELSA FROM FROZEN
the ability to choose to be alone and be perfectly happy that way
OH OH I’VE TOTALLY GOT THIS ONE! My superpowers:
- whistling despite having no vocal apparatus
- manipulation of the physical world despite having no limbs
- physical features despite having no physical features
- whenever I whistle a cheery tune a GIANT GAPING HOLE OF NOTHINGNESS APPEARS AND SWALLOWS PEOPLE
- …which I largely don’t notice
- an unquenchably cheery disposition
- …that, as listed above, may have unfortunate consequences
- a totally awesome totally non-tragic love story (with the frickin princess no less)
- YES HAPPY ENDINGS ARE TOTALLY A SUPER POWER
- the ability to summon Brackish Water Gnomes. Although I don’t know why I would want to.
- Have I mentioned whistling
- *whistles cheerily*
- Hey where’d that hole come fro-
I have the superhuman ability to control an element that only a few atoms of have ever existed at a time on Earth.
My superpower is jumping out of windows and yelling, plus sneaking into ur kitchen to eat your canned baked beans probably.
To my online goddess, the ultimate keeper of the books of Doom; I ask for your assistance: has our Great Lord been appearing lately in the FF and one of the X Men titles? I caught your scans yesterday and did not recognize the story line. Many thanks and much appreciation! (hugs)
Doctor Doom has been in both FF and Fantastic Four recently. Not sure of all the exact issues in FF but I just caught up with Fantastic Four and he was in #13 and #14.
I haven’t been reading any X titles recently so I can’t say for sure, but he did have a couple of brief appearances in recent New Avengers, #6 and #7.
#this has been an ask